Signing Up for Singpaore Marathon 2022

Sunday 10 July 2022



After 2.5 years of pandemic, the Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore (also know as the Singapore Marathon 2022) is finally back. This will be the first marathon to be held locally and I have already signed up for the marathon event.

With less than 6 months to the event, it is probably time to recover from the persistent C+ cough and then put on my training gears and start to warm up my rusty engine for this event.  I hope I can be present for the event and complete the entire race on 4 Dec 2022. Targeting a 6 hours completion time should be decent since I have not be running such long distance for many years.

Stay tune for more updates on my preparations and training for SCMS.  



Source : https://singaporemarathon.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY